RIMA Network Inspection & Maintenance Open Call for up to €300,000
RIMA Network is a 4-year EU-funded project (2019-2022) that concentrates on Robotics for Inspection and Maintenance of infrastructure. RIMA’s Open Call submission of applications started on 4th of September 2019, at 00:00 (CEST) and will be open until 19th of December 2019, 16:00 (CET).
RIMA’s goal is to:
- Connect research, technology & service providers, industry sectors, investors and certification bodies under one roof.
- Fund 50 technology experimentations among European small & medium-sized companies (SMEs) through 2 Open Call rounds (2019 / 2020) with a total amount of 8.1M€.
- Successful candidates will receive equity-free funding for Technology transfer and development in I&M robotic applications.
- Support SMEs to commercialize their solutions during the project.
- Provide education and training on robotics for small and medium-sized companies.
Who can apply?
RIMA will support the development and deployment of robotics I&M applications with grants for two types of eligible actions: Technology Transfer Experiments (TTEs) and Technology Demonstrators (TD).
Technology Transfer Experiments (TTE) consist of developing, testing and validating the technical and economic viability of a robotics-based representative model or prototype system to be applied in ‘Target-Use Domain’ operational environment. Technology Transfer Experiments (TTE) may receive up to € 300,000 EU Funding per TTE (duration 14 months, amount per consortium).
Technology Demonstrators (TD) consist of validating the technical and economic viability of a new or improved Robotic-based technology, product, process, service or solution in a ‘Target-Use Domain’ operational environment, whether industrial or otherwise, involving where appropriate a larger scale prototype or demonstrator. Technology Demonstrators (TD) may receive up to € 100,000 EU Funding per TD (duration 6 months, amount per consortium).
Visit RIMA’s website to learn more.