RODIN Summer Camp 2021
General Info & The Event
The third RODIN summer camp addresses and supports interaction with the Innovation Actions on:
- Sustainability and collaboration of the IA projects with upcoming EDIHs
- Exchange of information and follow up from the FSTP WG
- Supporting collaborations
- Aligning and making use of each other’s information
- Discussion on the future plans for market/brokerage and community platforms through RI4EU
Who should attend?
In order to enable a good exchange of experience, each of the five IA is requested to dedicate at least 3 representatives from their IA consortium with the following profiles:
- Coordinators of the IAs
- Key people from IAs responsible for business models, and sustainability
- Key people form IAs responsible for the FSTP and the open calls (participants in the WG for example)
- Key people dealing with community building and utilising the data from the network and the project
As the Summer Camp is held online, we would welcome more participants from the IAs. However, we would request that at least 3 people per IA with the above profile attend.
What’s in it for you?
- Open the discussion on key interest topics
- Collaboration opportunities between IAs
- Play your part in developing and sharing best practices to improve service delivery
- Connect with policy development such as EDIHs
- Build and develop the combined DIH ecosystem in robotics
Where & When
The summer camp will be organised online in on 17 June (9:30-13:30 CEST) and 18 June (9:30-13:30 CEST) 2021. The program will be a mixture of plenary presentations and group discussions and brainstorming sessions.
PLEASE register for the event via this link: Eventbrite link
Once you have registered, you will receive an outlook invite containing a TEAMs link.
This Summer Camp is organised by TNO, as one of many activities in the RODIN project.
RODIN – ROBOTICS DIGITAL INNOVATION NETWORKS is key to building an efficient and effective common European platform for robotics creating synergies among five Priority Application Areas (PAAs) and giving a harmonised interface. More information: https://rodin-robotics.eu/
You can find ideas and materials on the aforementioned challenges as well as other interesting topics in the Summer Camp presentations: