Updated November 20, 2019
Who is responsible for Data Collecting and Processing?
1. EUROBOTICS AISBL (Project coordinator). Address: A. Reyers Boulevard 80, 1030, Brussels, Belgium.
2. NEDERLANDSE ORGANISATIE VOOR TOEGEPAST NATUURWETENSCHAPPELIJK ONDERZOEK TNO (Participant). Address: Anna Van Buerenplein 1, 2595, Da Den Haag, Netherlands.
3. ITECHNIC GMBH (Participant). Address: Chausseestrasse 13, 10115, Berlin, Germany.
4. R.U.Robots Limited (Participant). Address: Eden Vale 4, M28 1wf, Manchester, United Kingdom.
5. UAB CIVITTA (Participant). Address: Gedimino Avenue 27, 01104, Vilnius, Lithuania.
What does this policy cover?
We are project’s RODIN (Grant agreement ID: 825263) team (“our”, “us” and “we”). We will refer to you as “you” and “your”.
- How we collect information about you;
- How we use information we collect;
- How we share information;
- How we control your information.
You have choices about the use of personally identifiable information which we hold about you. You can access, update and request the removal of the information we hold about you. If you don’t agree with the Policies, please do not access or use the Services, or interact with us.
What information do we collect about you?
Information you give us. This includes personally identifiable information that you provide to us through our webpage.
Here are some examples where you may give us personally identifiable information:
- Account and Profile Information – This includes the name / company name, email address and password you provided at the time of registering for the Service. It also includes information you input into your profile, any messages you send or receive, any information you provide to us by other means such as e-mail or forms, as well as any data you provide while using the Service;
- Information we get automatically when you use the Services. This is personally identifiable information we receive and that is collected by automated systems involved in delivering the Services or when you take specific actions while using the Services.
What information do we share about you?
Newsletter policy – We do not share the collected emails with third-parties. Parties who have access to these emails are project related only.
How we use the personally identifiable information we collect:
- In relation to our legal rights – We will use personally identifiable information about you as required by law and when we believe it is necessary to protect our legal rights/interests, the rights/interests of others and in relation to any legal claim, regulatory requirements, audits, disclosures in the event of an acquisition, merger or sale and compliance activities;
- For marketing purposes – This means advertising, commercial affiliation, interacting with social media, remarketing and behavioral targeting, interacting with online survey platforms and public relations;
- To communicate with you about the Services – We use information about your use of the Services, your contact information and other personally identifiable information to send you transactional communication that relate to your use of the Services. As examples, we may send you communication by e-mail or other means when you receive a message from another user of the Services or to confirm the details about claiming a benefit you’ve taken. You can control what communications we send to you in the settings section of the Services, which includes the option to unsubscribe from all communications other than core service messages and system functions like password reset.
Legal basis of our processing of your personal data
We will only collect and process your personally identifiable information where we have a valid legal basis for doing so.
In general, we collect and use your personally identifiable information where:
- We have a legitimate interest. This is applicable when the interest is not overridden by your data protection interests;
- We need to do so in order to deliver you the services;
- You give us your consent to collect and use your personally identifiable information; or
- We need to process your personally identifiable information to be in compliance with our legal obligations.
You have the right to withdraw your consent to use your personally identifiable information for a specific purpose at any time. Removing your consent will not change any processing that has already occurred. If you do withdraw your consent, and if we do not have another legal basis for processing your personally identifiable information, then we will stop processing your personal data. If we do have another legal basis for processing your personally identifiable information, then we may continue to do so subject to your legal rights. If we are processing your personally identifiable information because we or a third-party have a legitimate interest you have the right to remove consent, but this may mean that it is no longer possible for you to use the Services.
Security of your information
We are committed to the security and privacy of your personal data. We collect and process your data in accordance with all applicable national and EU legislation, including General Data Processing Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR).
Access and Control of your Information
By law, you can ask us what information we hold about you, you can ask us to correct it if it is inaccurate or delete it, you can also ask us to change your preferences regarding how we use your information. Please submit your information requests at email@example.com. According to law, your request should be completed within 30 days from the moment you submit it, provided we can authenticate your identity.